Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dear past me, Sincerely current me.

Beckie,

Your heart is about to be broken like you never thought possible. Let's not sugar coat this, it will be the worst pain you've ever experienced. And it's going to take you a long time to heal. But, you WILL heal, I promise you. Take the lessons from it and move forward. Better things are coming. You're going to be a nurse. And you'll start to see your friends like the friends they are. You'll even discover friends you didn't know about before. And boy, are you going to LAUGH!


Don't take this letter with fear. Keep living. Don't be afraid to keep loving even though you know you'll be devastated soon. Because in a years time, you won't regret anything. This'll make you who you are in a year. The rebuild is slow, and at times painful, but flip, look at me. I'm YOU in a year's time. And I'm having the time of my LIFE.


Beckie.

No comments:

Post a Comment